Missouri Injury Lawyer Fights for Victims’ Rights
Springfield accident attorney can win you the compensation you deserve
In an instant, a car crash, slip and fall or on-the-job accident can turn your world upside down. Serious injuries can leave you incapacitated and in pain while medical bills and other expenses mount. Having a tough, smart lawyer on your side can make all the difference in getting your life back on track. For more than 25 years, RJC Law in Springfield has helped Missouri residents achieve justice in personal injury and workers’ compensation matters. Attorney Ronald Coticchio blends aggressive advocacy with compassionate guidance so that you can secure the funds you need as you heal from your injuries.
Established Greene County firm holds negligent parties accountable
My firm has a solid reputation for standing up to negligent parties and insurance companies who are reluctant to pay what they owe to victims. My clients and my fellow attorneys know that I give each person I represent:
- Skillful advocacy — As an accomplished advocate, I know how to make the strongest possible case in court as well as during mediations and settlement negotiations.
- Strategic counsel — I have the knowledge and experience to assess the potential value of your case and to develop a strategy to collect the proper compensation effectively.
- Personal attention — I represent each client personally. You never have to wonder about who is attending to your case and protecting your interests.
Whatever the cause or scale of your injuries, you can rely on me to fight for every dollar of compensation you deserve. If I don’t win, you don’t pay anything in legal fees.
Dedicated advocate skilled in wide range of accident cases
From your first meeting through the resolution of your claim, I will address your concerns and work diligently to achieve a successful result. My firm handles personal injury lawsuits stemming from:
- Motor vehicle accidents — I am adept at investigating the causes of automobile, truck and motorcycle accidents and at building cases that maximize recoverable damages.
- Slip and fall injuries — I will vigorously pursue property owners who fail to protect or warn their guests against avoidable hazards, including cases of slip and fall injuries on unsafe surfaces.
- Workers’ compensation — When a worker is hurt in an accident on the job or suffers an occupational disease, I pursue the highest and best compensation. I also pursue reimbursement for healthcare expenses and lost wages in workers’ compensation proceedings and, where possible, in lawsuits against third parties.
- Construction accidents — Building sites can be chaotic and dangerous. In cases stemming from construction accidents, I investigate the relevant circumstances thoroughly to hold the negligent parties accountable.
- Wrongful death — Following a fatal tragedy, I represent surviving family members seeking damages in wrongful death litigation against the parties who contributed to the victim’s death through carelessness or intentional acts.
I will champion your right to financial recovery during insurer negotiations, in settlement discussions and, if necessary, at trial. I will provide a team of trial lawyers to maximize your recovery in court. You can be sure that I will adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at every stage of your case.
Speak with a proven Missouri injury lawyer in a free initial consultation
RJC Law represents clients from Greene County and other Missouri locations in all variety of personal injury and workers’ compensation matters. To schedule a free consultation, please call 417-233-0073 or contact me online. My office is in Springfield.