Springfield Personal Injury Attorney Seeks Justice for Clients
Aggressive Missouri accident lawyer holds negligent parties accountable
If you’re hurt in a motor vehicle crash or in an accident on commercial premises, you need a dedicated and assertive advocate to make the negligent parties pay. Having a skillful lawyer on your side can help you overcome the obstacles that stand between you and a substantial financial recovery. At RJC Law in Springfield, Ronald Coticchio is a Missouri attorney with 27 years of experience in accident cases. I will thoroughly investigate your case and work diligently to win the compensation you deserve.
Missouri litigator handles a wide range of accident cases
You can count on me to strive for a resolution that maximizes the compensation you receive through a settlement or by going to court. I conduct a thorough review of the circumstances of your case and evaluate the amount of damages you might be able to obtain to cover medical costs, lost earnings and pain and suffering you endured. I handle personal injury actions relating to:
- Car accidents — During insurance claims and litigation arising from auto accidents, my firm vigorously pursues proper relief. I have the experience you need to collect the maximum dollar amount you deserve. .
- Motorcycle accidents — As an attorney who cares, I will prepare a compelling case on behalf of motorcycle accident victims who have suffered severe injuries.
- Truck accidents — Tractor-trailers and semi-trucks can cause catastrophic injuries to occupants of other vehicles. To obtain fair compensation after a truck accident, I will take action against all potentially liable parties, including those responsible for the truck’s operating condition.
- Premises accidents — My firm advocates for people hurt in slip and falls and other accidents resulting from hazardous property conditions.
- Construction accidents — Building sites are dangerous places. I will thoroughly investigate a construction accident to determine the cause of what occurred and who should be held liable for your harm, no matter how complex the circumstances.
- Workers’ compensation — Employees who are hurt or suffer illnesses in the course of their job duties rely on me to help them obtain the workers’ compensation benefits they deserve, such as full payment of medical bills and replacement of wages lost while their condition keeps them out of work. I will make sure you receive the highest and best settlement.
People who have been hurt in Missouri due to someone else’s negligence or intentional misconduct have five years from the date of the incident to file a claim. However, it’s vital to immediately start gathering and preserving evidence, including witness testimony. I will start work on your case as soon as I am retained and in order to get you compensated promptly and efficiently.
Helping bereaved family members find closure in wrongful death actions
The loss of a loved one due to carelessness or violence is a tragedy that no amount of money can truly make up for. Nevertheless, a wrongful death lawsuit can help surviving families obtain a measure of justice by making the culpable parties pay for the harm they have inflicted. Surviving spouses, children or parents can pursue payment for final expenses, medical bills incurred and income the victim would have accumulated throughout their lifetime. Whether your loved one died in an accident or lingered on for some time afterward, you can depend on me to determine the damages available and to make the strongest case possible for recovery.
Contact an experienced Greene County personal injury lawyer for a free consultation
RJC Law in Springfield advocates on behalf of Missouri clients in all types of personal injury cases, including vehicle collision, premises liability and construction accident claims. Please call 417-233-0073 or contact me online to make an appointment for a free initial consultation.